Pulse Oximeter Fingertip
A Pulse Oximeter is a portable equipment adopting advanced technology, it mainly checks SpO2 and PR value through the finger, which provides advanced, non-invasive and scientific means for quantitative measurement of oxygen saturation. With the functions of pedometer and calorie calculation.
The Pulse Oximeter is applicable for use in plateau area, community healthcare, oxygen bar, Fitness clubs, physical training room, family and medical institution, etc.
- Display of SpO2 value.
- Display of PR value and bar graph.
- Low battery indication.
- Automatic storage for SpO2 and PR value.
- Sync clock function.
- Display of steps, calorie and time.
- The pedometer can store data
- Display direction can be changed automatically.
- Height, weight, target calorie and pedometer sensitivity can be set by the server.
- Extra low-power consumption setting.
- The device will automatically enter to blank screen state when there is no operation for one minute.